skip to main | skip to sidebar

NMD Capstone

Monday, September 24, 2007

To Meg and Liz

I added a comment on your blog about maybe adding a podcast to enhance your calendar idea. . I think I commented on your most recent post after your prototype ideas.


Powered by ScribeFire.

at 8:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  08 (6)
    • ►  Feb (3)
    • ►  Jan (3)
  • ▼  07 (22)
    • ►  Dec (2)
    • ►  Nov (4)
    • ►  Oct (7)
    • ▼  Sep (9)
      • Page layout beginning
      • To Meg and Liz
      • del.icio.us link
      • Metadata: On Rentals
      • Rent.com
      • Apartments.com
      • Craigslist for Orono?
      • How to: del.icio.ous tag to people
      • Guitar Hero

Other Capstoners' Blogs (Idea by Ryan Schaller)

  • Elizabeth Arcaro
  • Pattie Barry
  • Lee Batchelor
  • Balakw Cleary
  • Phil Deckers
  • Ryan Habeeb
  • Adrianne Hess
  • Trevor Huff
  • Alex Lessard
  • James Mehorter
  • Joseph Raymond
  • Ryan Schaller
  • Evan Turnquist
  • Elizabeth Walker
  • Jason Walker
  • Isaac White
  • Megan Wolters
  • Kristina Younan