One of my del.icio.us links pointed me to a directory of different nationwide rental sites. I went to apartments.com because, well, it sounds like a large website. When I searched the Bangor area
for apartments, I found only this. Sure, it has photos of the outside of the buildings on a nice, sunny day. But I don't want to live outside of an apartment. . what do they look like on the inside? So far, the websites I have found only lead to one or no apartments for rent. It would be quite nice to be able to find and compare a large amount of apartments with photos and more information. .
for apartments, I found only this. Sure, it has photos of the outside of the buildings on a nice, sunny day. But I don't want to live outside of an apartment. . what do they look like on the inside? So far, the websites I have found only lead to one or no apartments for rent. It would be quite nice to be able to find and compare a large amount of apartments with photos and more information. .
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment