1. Identify your Audience
The ideal target audience for my capstone are people who enjoy controlling what they see. These people would probably be video gamers, movie fanatics, or just plain college age people. First Class folders that come to mind right away that will help grab the attention of these viewers are those in the Gamer's Guild, New Media, and Art folder. Although it might be considered cheating to involve your friends, I believe I can get a lot of my coworkers and friends to check out my capstone release without trouble.
2. Choose Deployment Options
Since my capstone is an online work, it will be easy to iterate multiple releases. Also, posters including a URL should be helpful in directing people passing by to check out something that they might find interesting, given the interesting logo and colors that my poster will have. I can also peruse the Pool and the New Media website in order to draw the attention of other New Mediators. But the basis of the deployment for this capstone will be held online.
3. Promotion Options
Using First Class, the New Media Website, The Pool, and my own forums, I can promote via the internet. Using posters, word of mouth, and a catchy logo/colors, I can promote physically.
4. Choose Feedback Mechanism
I think that an online survey would be the most helpful way of receiving immediate feedback. It will be important to know whether or not the viewer is interested in the way the video is viewed or if they get bored.
5. Choose Feedback Summary Format
survey, i guess? maybe a graph? not quite sure what this section means.
The ideal target audience for my capstone are people who enjoy controlling what they see. These people would probably be video gamers, movie fanatics, or just plain college age people. First Class folders that come to mind right away that will help grab the attention of these viewers are those in the Gamer's Guild, New Media, and Art folder. Although it might be considered cheating to involve your friends, I believe I can get a lot of my coworkers and friends to check out my capstone release without trouble.
2. Choose Deployment Options
Since my capstone is an online work, it will be easy to iterate multiple releases. Also, posters including a URL should be helpful in directing people passing by to check out something that they might find interesting, given the interesting logo and colors that my poster will have. I can also peruse the Pool and the New Media website in order to draw the attention of other New Mediators. But the basis of the deployment for this capstone will be held online.
3. Promotion Options
Using First Class, the New Media Website, The Pool, and my own forums, I can promote via the internet. Using posters, word of mouth, and a catchy logo/colors, I can promote physically.
4. Choose Feedback Mechanism
I think that an online survey would be the most helpful way of receiving immediate feedback. It will be important to know whether or not the viewer is interested in the way the video is viewed or if they get bored.
5. Choose Feedback Summary Format
survey, i guess? maybe a graph? not quite sure what this section means.
No comments:
Post a Comment