So, I have gathered the footage that I need and have adequately learned enough of Flash to do the video navigation that is required for my capstone. I really should have stuck with Flash from the start - I didn't realize that it's video capabilities were beyond crappy animations with interlaced tin-can type of sound quality.
I have a demo of the working video on my computer, and it will be shown in class. After finally figuring out what method to use for adding keyframes and switching between different sections of my movie, the workflow for making a myst-like navigation is falling in to place.
I am finally back on track, and my capstone will be able to be released over spring break. Next on the agenda: promotion plans.
I have a demo of the working video on my computer, and it will be shown in class. After finally figuring out what method to use for adding keyframes and switching between different sections of my movie, the workflow for making a myst-like navigation is falling in to place.
I am finally back on track, and my capstone will be able to be released over spring break. Next on the agenda: promotion plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment